Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Real Boys

Yesterday Liam was getting more in touch with his feminine side. He found a hat we have for his baby sister and displayed it nicely.



Then he spent the morning trying to do Chinese splits.



Today when I got out of the shower I saw that he had been into my makeup. I began to think he was spending way too much time with mom until I saw that he hadn't put on makeup. He wanted to be just like dad so he tried to color on a beard! He used eyeliner and pink lipstick (that is what is on his tooth and the other side of his mouth). When he looked in the mirror he was so proud! He knew that real real boys didn't wear makeup, they color on beards! Aren't you so proud dad?


4 comments:

Cole said...

Maybe I should start spending more time at home. Do some manly things with Liam like start fires and play in dirt.

Paula said...

Cole ... no fires! Only dirt. He seems to be doing just fine. He's well on his way to ribbon dancing like his dad. LOL Cute videos!

Nicole and Lurlyn said...

Liam is so cute! I like the video of him trying to do the splits.

Brittney said...

That's really cute! Whenever I painted my nails Cahlin would want his done too. I don't do them anymore in front of him! At least he knew what was manly! About this post that Paula made... Cole ribbon dances? I would pay money to see that! :)