Wednesday, July 16, 2008
I Can See Clearly Now...
Well I finally did it! I washed our windows! I don't know why I have been putting it off because they really needed it. It's not that it is a really hard thing to do, it is just another thing to do! I have been dreading it and keep coming up with excuses not to do it like "It's supposed to rain soon" "It's too windy" or "They will just get dirty again!" The last is my favorite. Last night I decided enough was enough and they needed to be cleaned so I went to it! It didn't take long and I realized after it was done that I LOVE looking through clean windows! It makes the whole world seem brighter. I love doing a job and being able to see an immediate improvement. Hooray for clean windows!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I have many excuses as well, and being pregnant isn't one of them at this point ... and mine STILL aren't getting done! Yay for you!
chirp chirp chirp looks like you are nesting chirp chirp chirp
haha! Your hubby is funny. I too love clean windows... it was the dreaded chore of mine growing up but was pretty pleased with myself when it was all done.
Good for you Gunther. Now if I could only imitate your energy and get to cleaning my house... I've been putting it off all morning. The dirt is about 3 centimeters thick, I'm sure, and I can't seem to see the carpet underneath all the crumbs. I guess I really ought to get on it. Maybe after I check a few more blogs... ;)
Post a Comment