Today was the last day of the semester! For the last 13 weeks Kenzi has been making me lunches that usually consist of sandwiches, watermelon, yogurt and cookies. She always make sure to put cookies in there to balance lunch out.She has asked me previously if I am getting tired of the same old lunch. From what I saw this morning it appears that she was tired of making me lunch.

5 comments:
This is so funny ... Okay, so you're both ready for a change in scenery! Maybe you should see new people ... come over for Jenna's bday dinner on Sunday, okay?
I get so tired of making Kevin lunches but if I don't make them then he won't eat the whole day!! What a good wife! You are lucky!
thats hilarious! i should try that with dan's lunch......it definitely would be easier, it just wouldn't fit very well.
I got tired of seeing that same food all the time, so I imagine you had to have been as well! Thanks so much for your willingness to work so hard providing for us, getting an education and eating the same thing for 13 weeks in a row! Love you so much!
That's so great! Ha ha. I'm a horrid wife- I don't make a lunch for Dan everyday. He just takes the leftovers from the night before most of the time. However, if I DID make his lunches for him, then I'd hope I'd get an opportunity to surprise him with something like this one of those mornings... he'd get a kick out of it.
Post a Comment