Sometimes while Liam is sitting in his high chair ready to take a nap he likes to hold my hand if I am close. Today he was wanting to so I put my hand over there for him to hold. He held it for a minute and then I started to feel little wet pecks on my hand. Liam was holding my hand in both of his and giving it lots of kisses! I thought it was so cute! He is such a loving little boy and is really quite the charmer!
5 comments:
What a sweetie!
that is so cute! He loves you so much!It's times like those that all of the fits and craziness payoff!
Sweet little adoring eyes makes all the hard work so worth it!
little boys are just so much fun. I can never catch Reve in that moment. He loves to gives so sweet kisses.
Darling! Have you picked a name for your next little angel yet?
Post a Comment