
Liam and I were lucky enough today to be able to take Grandma Shirley out to do some errands. One of the trips we made was to the grocery store where we all got ice cream cones! Liam discovered how to lick today and that made him enjoy his ice cream twice as much! It took him a long time to eat, but it was so fun to watch him discover how to use his tongue! He stayed really clean and was such a happy boy, he couldn't quit smiling! Thanks for letting us be a part of your day Grandma Shirley!
3 comments:
I missed seeing that little guy at Broulims. So it's fun to get happy pictures online! Thanks for helping Grandma Shirley and posting cute pics! Love you!
Ah! Nothing better then licking ice cream on HOT days! He looks pretty darn content. :)
What fun! And how nice that he stayed so clean. You're so awesome to be so service-oriented. I need to work on that. Most of my day is spent inside with the kids cleaning up messes- nothing nearly as productive as helping someone run errands. Way to go!
Post a Comment