Thursday, November 27, 2008

Giving Thanks

I decided that because today is Thanksgiving I should post some things I am thankful for. Then, as I was looking through our recent pictures I decided I would focus on my family. I could write a lot, but I thought that pictures are easier to look at and are more fun to look at than a bunch of words! I am so thankful for my wonderful loving husband, who reminds me to keep smiling and laughing.
Cole asked me just before I took the picture where I thought he would go bald first...

I am thankful for Liam and the cute and funny little boy that he is. I'm glad that he pulls faces when I try to take pictures, because then I get to have more pictures of him!


He looks as though he did something mischievous, but Annie really is only crying because she was hungry. That is what I get for taking pictures at lunch time!

I am thankful for Annie and the sweet spirit she brings into our home. She is just starting to smile and coo at us and we love it!
Our "purr"fect little lady bug! (Corny I know, but I couldn't resist!)
I am so thankful for the gospel in my life. I love the peace and joy that it brings, and I can't help but be excited that we have the opportunity to be together as a family forever! I am also thankful for each of you, who take the time to read our blog and stay in touch with our family. We are so thankful for all of you!
Happy Thanksgiving!

5 comments:

Paula said...

I love the new pics! It is so fun when she smiles ... and when she was smiling at ME! LOL Grandmas are so easily amazed!

The Wrays said...

You're family is wonderful and beautiful! Annie is a doll!!

Andersen said...

You little girl is a doll. I can't believe she is getting so big already. I love the picture with your kids and their big smiles. They just melt your heart. Looking at your pictures of Annie is getting me excited for my little girl

Savannah said...

Thank you for that lovely post. I hope you had a Happy Thanksgiving!

Kylene said...

I know I'm late commenting on this but I'm glad you guys had a good thanksgiving. I love Annie's leopard skin outfit! She is beautiful. Such cute, cute kids you have. :)