Monday, December 15, 2008

No more papers, no more books!


Last Friday Cole graduated from BYU-Idaho with a bachelor's degree in accounting. I am so proud of him, and his determination in getting all his schooling done. He has worked so hard keeping a full time job and going to school with some really long days and lots of late nights. He has done so much so that I can stay home with our kids and I am so thankful for that. Love you so much Cole!


The graduate!

It's true, we are all really happy!

Liam and Cole enjoying a father son moment!

Annie has started smiling all the time and we love it!

Liam, on the other hand, has decided that this is about as happy as he wanted to look for Christmas pictures... but boy was he happy after we had caught him drawing on his face with permanent marker!

Not quite sure what look he was going for, but Cole thinks it is because Liam watched this video and thought it was funny... youtube video

7 comments:

The Wrays said...

congrats cole! that's a great accomplishment. i can't wait to get mine done with. keep up the good work, your kids are sure cute. we hope you have a wonderful Christmas.

Paula said...

We are proud of you ... ALL of you!

Nicole and Lurlyn said...

Congratulations Cole! Thats exciting to finally be done. What a relief. Now you can sit back and enjoy your adorable family. Hope to see you guys this weekend!

The Hegsted Family said...

Congratulations to both of you! I think it's a team effort when there's a whole team involved. Well done!

Rachel said...

Congrats Cole! Isnt it so nice to be done with school? I actually miss it sometimes though. Maybe I will go back for a degree in I.S. Not!!!

Your children are adorable, I love them in their fancy clothes. Looks like you guys will have a great Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Cole...you are the MAN!!! Congratulations on all your hard work. I feel blessed to have witnessed you in action firsthand. Cole, always remember the hard work your family did during this time as well.

We love and miss you guys. Have a wonderful Christmas.

Brittney said...

Woohoo!! Now you get to start the adventure! How exciting for your family! Your kids are so cute! Annie is such a pretty baby! And Liam is such a boy he's so cute!! Good luck with everything!!