Saturday, January 3, 2009

Caught it!

For any of you who know my ribbon dancing husband well you know that Cole likes to sing and dance and do crazy things. I try and try to get them on video but don't have much success. This is one of the best moments I have captured. He recently came home and asked me what I was doing and when I responded that I was taking down the Christmas tree Cole burst into "I cry the day that I take the tree down" from The Forgotten Carols. As you can tell, I surprised him by pulling out the camera. Cole is so fun to be around, and can always put a smile on my face, even when I am trying to be mad. I love being married to him and love all the crazy things he does!

5 comments:

Paula said...

Yes ... if only we had a camera for ALL of these moments.

Josh and Amber said...

haha that is pretty funny! To bad you couldn't catch more of it!

Amber said...

That is great! You know when Adam does things like that, he begs me to pull the camera out.

Andersen said...

I need to do the same thing with Marshall. He can sing and I love when he does but if i try and get a video he refuses.

Sarah said...

Ah, there's the Cole we know and love! I call for an encore!