There are lots of things in our lives to make us happy. There are really big things, like family and the gospel, and then there are the everyday things that just make life happy! I was thinking about this and thought I would write about a few little things that make me happy.
One thing that makes me happy is medicine. When my child has a temp of 104 and then it drops back to normal an hour after taking medicine that makes me happy! Another happy thing is when you don't have to give them medicine because they are well! Liam may have 4 times the energy now as he did when he was sick, but I would rather have it that way.
Diapers.com is another thing that makes me happy. They are the same price as everywhere else, and they throw in free shipping after $49! Spending that much on diapers isn't hard when you have 2 in diapers, and the free shipping is 2 DAY SHIPPING! I hate having to go to the store just for diapers (I really just don't like going to the store much at all...) and to have things delivered to my door in 2 days is just great! Plus, getting packages in the mail is always something that makes me happy!
Sunshine makes me happy! Just seeing the world all bright and warm, it makes me happy! A good gripe makes me happy. Sometimes after you just complain and get it all out, you realize that things aren’t as bad as you thought they were, and that life really is good. As you can see in this video, Annie had a good gripe and then felt much happier!
Random things make me happy, like this random thing Cole did the other day. He had done it, and then I had him redo it so I could get it on video. Liam played his part to perfection, and when I turned the camera on him I had to laugh! Little things like dinosaur shaped chicken nuggets make him happy too!
They are just little things, but sometimes little things make all the difference!
6 comments:
Okay ... thanks for the laugh. I am NOT standing on my chair while saying it, yet I am sincere all the same.
What a nice post! haha! Thanks for sharing!
I dunno, I think that Liam could've fit a little bit more Tyson chicken in his mouth ;) Annie is such a babe. "So key-ute" as Jaxon would say.
I love thinking of things that make me happy. Thank you for sharing. Also, that little Annie is such a good little talker. She is very expressive of her feelings with you. That is so neat. What a special little girl she is. So cute!
The little things are extremely important. I enjoyed this post! Sounds like you guys are always laughing, which is the best kind of medicine after all!
by-the-way, I ate some saltine crackers the other day, and can you guess what I thought of? :)
(IF you can't, let me know, and I'll refresh your memory! haha!)
Post a Comment