Monday, November 24, 2008

Kenzie's Birthday

I just wanted to let everyone know that today is my best friend's birthday. Liam and Annie sure do appreciate the time they have to hang out with her. I also enjoy very much the time that I get to be with her. She does so much to keep our family organized and together. She does so great. I knew that even though she didn't land a perfect dismount the first time that she would be great. Hope you have a great birthday and thanks for putting up with me.

6 comments:

Paula said...

We're so grateful that McKenzie is part of our family! We love you McKenzie!

The Wrays said...

Too cute!! Happy Birthday McKenzie!

Savannah said...

Blast it! I'm late on wishing you a Happy Birthday.
Hope you had a fabulous day. You're a beautiful wife, mother and friend! Love ya Gunther!

The Hegsted Family said...

Happy birthday to such a wonderful person! McKenzie, we love you so much! You are such a great mom and sister and wife and daughter and aunt! We hope you have had a great birthday and that the celebration lasts throughout the week. Love you! Shaun, Krissy, Isaac, and Whitney

Nicole and Lurlyn said...

Happy late Birthday McKenzie! I hope you had a great one with your cute cute little family. I'm sure Cole made it awesome. :)

Andersen said...

What a nice hubby you have to say such nice things about you. Happy to you. That is how we say it in our house.