Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Annie's Blessing

Sunday, November 2, was the day that Cole blessed Annie. It was a beautiful blessing and it was wonderful to have family there but we missed those who could not make it. After church Tad and Paula allowed us to use their house for the dinner. We had Cafe Rio Pork Salad and it was delicious! Thank you to all who came and helped out. We love it when family gets together!

Our beautiful daughter!

Grandma Paula and I were taking pictures of Annie and Liam didn't want to be left out!

6 comments:

Sarah said...

What a beautiful daughter you have! Hot stuff indeed! Liam is a great older brother to want to hold his sister so much.

Paula said...

Look at beautiful Annie, and her sweet little big brother! Thanks for bringing such joy to our lives!

Brittney said...

What a great day! Her dress is beautiful! Your family is so cute!

Andersen said...

What a fun time. Congrats with the blessing. I always think baby blessings are one of those sweet moments from our Heavenly Father. So exciting

Stephanie said...

Annie is just darling. I love her blessing dress. She looks so angelic. What cute kids you have! Congratulations again.

Amber said...

She is soo cute! I would love to come take some pics of your little angels. Let me know if you want some.