After letting Liam's hair grow for several months Cole and I decided that it was getting a little out of control. Cole took it upon himself to give Liam a hair cut. Most times we have cut Liam's hair have been a bit of a battle, but this time Liam did great! He didn't mind the clippers, held very still and even enjoyed the vacuum sucking him clean! Cole may look a little too excited to be holding the clippers, but it all went great! 

Last month I tried to take Liam in to get his pictures taken and it was...interesting. After him screaming for 20 minutes (and I had tried EVERYTHING I could think of to get him to stop) the photographer asked me if we would like to try again another time. I have since been trying to get a good picture of Liam where he is actually smiling. I have had little success, but after he got his hair cut he was full of genuine smiles! Too bad he is naked in all the pictures!

This last pictures is the first time that he wore his monkey backpack/leash. He was very excited to wear the monkey on his back and didn't even mind being on a leash too much!
2 comments:
I hear you on the whole not being able to get your kid smile thing. That's why don't do professional photographs. While they are always dang cute, I just can't see Jaxon doing it. We love him tons anyway!
I hadn't seen the leash thing before. Cute picture. We do what we have to do to keep track of our precious kids! My son looks clipper-happy! But the outcome was good, so I guess he wasn't too crazy!
Post a Comment