Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Elmo and the Red Hot Chili Pepper!

This year Liam got to be Elmo for Halloween. This is how he felt about it.

Cole, Liam and I went with Justin and Andrea and their kids around their neighborhood. Liam was very shy at first and didn't really want to go to the houses, but after watching the other kids for a while he decided to give it a try. He ran to and from every door as fast as he could yelling "Elmo!!" I don't know if he was trying to warn people he was coming or if he was trying to remind himself of who he was but I wish I could have captured it on video. I thought it was hilarious!
Annie went as a chili pepper. Her costume said "hot stuff" and after a little while in the costume she became too hot and it had to go. It was cute while it lasted!

2 comments:

Josh and Amber said...

How cute! Paige was a chili pepper last year! I loved it! And her blessing dress is way pretty!

Paula said...

They were so cute ...