It's interesting to me the things that kids learn. I get so excited when Liam learns the things I want him to, and not so excited when he picks up on the things I would rather he didn't know. One of the things that makes me laugh is the way he has picked up on heavy equipment. He has a new found interest in trucks, tractors and all things machinery. My dad gets equipment magazines and Liam will look at them for long periods of time, occasionally exclaiming "Tractor" or "Loader"! The attention span he has when it comes to heavy equipment is AMAZING! I was excited tonight to catch him "reading" a tractor magazine to Cole. He most usually has the right names with the right equipment and we just think he is so cute!
5 comments:
He does stay very happy if he sees loaders, trucks or tractors in the near vicinity. He must be close to home if they're there!
That's cute! He's on the right track for a boy! Hey... we need to see some prego pictures!!
What a smart little boy. That clip is really cute!
That is so adorable! He is so smart and he is definately a boy.
My girls love trucks and farm equipment too. Liam ought to come play- he'd have plenty of his favorite kinds of things here! :)
Post a Comment