Yesterday Liam and I were at my parents house making apple pie filling. Liam was playing and having fun but every time he heard the back door open he would run to it yelling "PaPa! Tractor!" Last week my dad had taken him for a ride on the tractor and needless to say he LOVED it. When my dad came in to have lunch Liam took his finger and tried to pull him to the door saying "PaPa, tractor, please!" My dad took him out on the tractor for a few hours and when I went to get him he was one happy boy! He told Cole all about it when Cole got home last night and this morning he kept repeating over and over "Tractor! Pa!" I think Grandpa Rick is going to have a hard time getting out the house alone from now on!
No comments:
Post a Comment