Tuesday, September 30, 2008

How Time Flies...

I cannot believe that today marks our three year anniversary! It still seems like we should be celebrating our first, but at the same time it feels as though we have always been married. The best decision I ever made was marrying Cole. I just wanted to take this chance to tell Cole how much I love him and how happy I am that he asked "What am I going to do with you?" I am so thankful that he fell in love with my craziness, my curly blond hair, and well just that he fell in love with me! I am so blessed to be married to such an amazing man who is such a wonderful husband and father and a worthy priesthood holder. Cole, you are the love of my life and I am complete because of you. Love you so much!

4 comments:

Nicole and Lurlyn said...

You guys are so sweet! Happy Happy Anniversary!

Paula said...

We're glad you fell in love with each other! Happy Anniversary!

Savannah said...

Ah, Kenz, that was precious! Isn't marriage wonderful? I still remember how excited I was to get your email about your engagement and your "quick" romance with Cole. :) I love it and am so happy for you guys! Love ya!

The Wrays said...

Congrats guys. McKenzie your words almost made me cry! Happy Anniversary.