This last weekend was our second annual H.A.L.L.S. (Halls Annual Ladies Lakeside Siesta is what I think it is called) retreat and it was a blast again! Almost all of my cousins and aunts from my Hall side headed to my aunt and uncle's cabin in Bear Lake, Utah. There were 22 of us total plus 3 babies. This year my cousins Tammie, Marci and Amber compiled an AMAZING cookbook full of great recipes from my grandma and all of us. It also had lots of pictures and memories of my grandma. It is such a great keepsake! We played games, ate and visited the night away! It was so much fun and I just want to say thanks to everyone who organized and made it possible and thanks to everyone who came! It was a blast!
Everyone checking out their new cookbooks! Thanks again for doing that!
This was everyone there! (Minus one sleeping baby.)
We also did a white elephant gift exchange. The gift was supposed to be something that represented us. These are just a few!
(Thanks Paige for letting me snag pictures off your blog!)
I would also like to thank Cole and Paula for making it possible for me to go! It wouldn't have been nearly as relaxing if I would have been chasing Liam around!
1 comment:
Looks like an amazing amount of fun to fit into less than two days! Glad you could go.
Post a Comment