Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Pictures!

A few weeks ago Cole's cousin Tyler and his wife Marilyn and Cole's cousin Nicole were up for a visit. We got together for some delicious dutch oven food, played some games and had a great time! Nicole took some great pictures and was willing to share them! Thanks Nicole! Here are just a few.
I have had a few requests for "prego" belly shots. Cole suggested posting pictures of the Prego Spaghetti Sauce. After seeing my stretched out shirt I am thinking that would have been the better route to go! It's amazing to me that just 2 years ago it was Liam making me look like that. Now look at how big he is!
Liam and Jaci sharing a chair.
You can't really tell from the look on his face, but Liam was having a great time swinging with Grandpa Tad!
Our little family. Hopefully the next picture I post of us will have Baby Sister on the outside!

4 comments:

Nicole and Lurlyn said...

You make pregnant look good! I love the family picture of all 4 of you :) So sweet. Cole's idea of the Prego spaghetti sauce is hillarious!

Paula said...

I can't wait to see the family pic with baby sister in your arms!

Josh and Amber said...

Cute pictures! Your looking really good! I'm glad you posted some prego pics!

The Wrays said...

Don't worry you look good prego, a lot better than most of us. Cute pics of Liam! Can't wait to see baby sis!