Liam loves his Oreo cookies! I gave him one after his lunch the other day and he decided to paint his face with it. He got his eyebrows black and Oreo over most of the rest of his face, but he loved it!

I thought this was so adorable! This morning Liam went and got his frog hat and his sunglasses and put them on. Then he went and found "baby sister", a doll we have to try and teach him about who is going to come in about two months, and his I love you book. Then he sat down on the floor and "read" her the story. It was so cute! He will lay the baby down and then come in to me and say "Shh..sleeping". I am hoping that he will adjust to a new baby this easy!

Liam has been pulling cheesy grins for the camera, but Sunday Paula caught a real one. I love to see his genuinely happy smile!

7 comments:
This is a fun post ... he is such a blessed little boy to have such a happy life!
Thats hillarious that he has a fetish between the toes. Too funny! I love the smile at the end. What cutie!
What a cutie. That cleaning his toes thing is hilarious! And how he treated that baby doll is just precious. It's good your working with him, to help him adjust when the real baby comes!! He'll be a great older brother.
Just in the time that I have been looking at your blog, he has more personality!!! Cahlin loved to pick the stuff out from his toes too. Must be a boy thing!:)
Those "real" smiles are the best! You need to post a belly pic for all of us who never see you!
ps. Horray for clean toes. :)
How cute. I'm sure Liam will be a terrific big brother!
That is so cute that he cleans his toes out. I just love the messes they make on themselves. I don't like to clean them up but i like to see the messes.
Post a Comment