This morning Liam and I were going about our normal business when I looked down and noticed red marks all down Liam's leg. I thought that he must have had it pressed up against something and that it had just left a mark, but as I looked closer I could see 17 bites down his leg in a straight row! I couldn't believe it, it just seemed so odd to have that many and all in a row right down his leg. I still don't know what caused them, but they aren't bothering him, so I am trying hard not to let it bug me too much. Here is what his leg looks like.

I couldn't resist putting this picture on. I got Liam some sunglasses a few weeks ago and he has finally discovered that they are supposed to stay on your face over your eyes! He loves to put them on and smile at everyone. He knows how handsome he is!
6 comments:
That is the strangest thing! What would bite him like that in a perfect row that many times? Weird!
Those shades are soo cute! What a stud.
The bites are odd ... but that face with those sunglasses is so cute!!!
Those bites really are weird... hmm.. I wonder what it could have been. Perhaps there was a spider or an ant or something on him while he slept, and everytime he moved it would bite as it made it's way down his leg....
haha. I really don't know what could have happened. You hit the nail right on the head when you called it ODD.
He is one handsome little boy! I love the shades.
I hope those little legs of his get better soon. Stupid bugs.
That is horrible! Poor kid and totally weird! He looks so handsome with his glasses!
Post a Comment