Sunday, August 3, 2008

Saturday Night Brouhaha

Last night Cole and I invited Cole's family to our house to have some pizza and shoot skeet. Isaac, Liam and Whitney had fun playing in the "park" (that's what Isaac kept calling our backyard because of the swing set) and everyone else had fun shooting skeet in the field by our house. We are so happy that they could come visit us!
Whitney quickly learned how to climb up the slide and slid down all night. As you can see by the expression on her face, she loved it!
Isaac loved playing in the "park".
Whitney loved to kiss Liam and he didn't seem to mind!
And as you can tell Whitney loved the hugs as well!

Justin had to take a moment to blow the smoke off his gun while Cole was setting Krissy up to shoot.
Here is Krissa getting ready to show them all how it is done!


5 comments:

Paula said...

McKenzie, you get such great photos! One would think that you have been taught by an expert ...

Savannah said...

I'm such a dunce.... it took me almost an entire minute to realize that shoot skeet was not a type of food, but rather an activity. Seriously! When I read that first part of your post, I thought... "Hmm .. pizza and shoot skeet. What kind of a dessert is that? I hope it's yummy, and I hope she's going to explain the recipe." Haha!

Sounds like you had a fun time. Is it so nice to be close to family? I'm jealous. :)

Brittney said...

Sounds like you guys had a great time! I love the pictures of Leim getting Kiss and hugs! It's so cute seeing little kids be sweet! (29 weeks! woohoo!)

Josh and Amber said...

What cute pictures and fun!

Rachel said...

Liam is soo cute! I can't believe how much he has grown up! He is a perfect mix of both of you.