Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Finding His Voice

Liam has discovered his voice! It's always been there but the last few days he has been talking a lot more. He has started saying names of family members, other words and singing more. It's not prefect speech by any means, but good enough that I can understand most of the time! Two of my favorites are the way he calls for Joey and when he sings part of "Jesus Once Was a Little Child". We have been singing that song to him lately and whenever he sees a picture of Jesus he says "Jesus...try, try". I just LOVE hearing his little voice!

This week Liam has also advanced from a crib to a toddler bed! We had tried before without much success, and I didn't really push it, but I decided it was time to get it done before Baby Sister came. Naps have been interesting, but he has slept wonderfully at night. Our little boy is growing up!

3 comments:

Paula said...

Such a cute boy, and look at what a good and happy life he has!

Brittney said...

How cute! I know it is sad that they have to grow up. Good luck with the bed I hope your luck holds!! :)

The Hegsted Family said...

Just so you know, we love to watch these videos of Liam, over and over and over again. Isaac just loves to watch Liam and laughes and begs to watch again. We love you guys!