Well, Brittney Jones tagged me and so I thought I would take a stab at filling in my answers.
4 Jobs I've had
1) Babysitter - I did this for I think 3 or 4 summers in a row. I started out once or twice a week and was full time by the time I was 15!
2) Lone Pine Nursery - I started when I was 16 and worked until I was almost 20, so a nice long 4 years there! I started out as a cashier and worked in many different places. The last position I held there was office manager.
3) Press-A-Print - also knows as PAP! I worked there from the August before I got married up until the next September. I was a receptionist and then I worked in their accounting department.
4) Liam's mother - Started October 13, 2006 (well actually about 10 months before that) and have been doing that ever since! I love it and can't wait for another little employer this October!
4 Movies I've watched more than once
Well, as Cole would tell you the only movies I watch are ones I have already seen. Same with books. I read them over and over again. But, I will try and list my favorites.
1) Pride and Prejudice - the 6 hour version. I watched it in high school with Savannah and got hooked on Jane Austen!
2) You've Got Mail
3) The Ultimate Gift
4) Persuasion
4 Places I have lived
Sorry, this won't be very exciting!
1) Annis Idaho - lived here from birth to college
2) Carriage House at BYU-I
3) A little apartment in Rigby
4) Back to Annis Idaho!
4 Places I have been
1) St. Louis Missouri
2) Disneyland
3) Seattle Washington
4) Collinsville Illinois
4 Favorite Foods
1) Homemade cinnamon rolls
2) Mandarin Chicken
3) Almond Chicken
4) Sour Cream Lemon Pie
4 Places I would like to visit
1) Arizona - Cole served his mission there and I would love to go back there with him!
2) Nauvoo - We'll get there someday!
3) Anywhere in Europe - not that I am really adventurous, I have always just loved learning about it!
4) Washington D.C. - well there and along the Eastern coast!
4 Things I am looking forward to this year
1) Cole being done with school! YEA!!!
2) Having a baby in October!
3) Watching Liam grow and learn new things. Some things make me want to cry because he is getting so big, but I love to see him become a little boy!
4) Canning Season - I always get excited for the fall harvest! We (my mom, sister and sister-in-law) get together for a week each fall and just devote it all to canning things. I love taking the things that I have grown and storing them up for future use. I have loved to do food storage since I was young...just another quirky thing about me!
4 Friends I'm tagging
1) My amazing mother-in-law Paula
2) Andrea Hegsted
3) Krissy Hegsted
4) Kylene South
Hope that you learned something about me you didn't know!
4 comments:
I loved your latest job! It was really cute! I wish I canned I need to!! I love canned peaches they are sooo good! YOur favorite foods sounded yummy!;)
This was so fun to read. I definitely learned things I never knew. Now I know who to call when I have canning questions!! :)
I'm so proud to have been the one to hook you on Jane Austin. One of these days we're going to need to do another marathon and watch it and eat cinnamon rolls. Don't you agree? :)
I miss your posts! How are you guys doing? I hope you are feeling good.
Love,
Nicole
Post a Comment