Liam has been working on his animal sounds and loves to make the noises! Of course when anyone is around he refuses to perform, so I thought we would catch them on camera and share them! He didn't want to do the snake, his little hissing sound, and the spider and bunny are both actions from songs that he is learning. He is such a cute little guy! Our favorite noises are in this second video, when we ask him what mom and dad say. I'm glad he hears it enough to know that we do! We love this little boy!
3 comments:
It's so cute when they can say I love you! Way to go Liam! He is so smart! I especially loved his pig sounds!:)
That is so cute! It'll be fun when Paige can start doing that! I got awhile though!! But I'm impressed Liam did really good!!
What a cutie! I love your videos. They make me smile.
Post a Comment