Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Happy Birthday Cole!






Today is Cole's birthday! I just wanted to take this chance to let Cole know how much I love and appreciate him. He is the love of my life and can always put a smile on my face. He works so hard at work and school, and is still such an amazing husband and father. We are so happy when he comes home, he just makes everything better! He is always happy and smiling and just makes my life wonderful! He is my best friend. I never could have imagined that a man could make my life so happy and complete but he has! He is my knight in shining armor, my handsome prince and my happily ever after! Cole I love you so much!!


Happy Birthday! Love Kenzie, Liam and Baby

6 comments:

Paula said...

Who knew that a love note to my son could make ME so happy. So grateful for both of you! Happy Birthday Cole! Love you all!

The Nielsons said...

Happy belated b-day buddy!!!Love ya heaps mate.
Ty

Brittney said...

Wow!! I think that was the sweetest love note I have ever read! Happy birthday Cole! You have an awesome wife!

Stephanie said...

Happy Birthday Cole! Hope you had a fantastic day! Love, Steph and Kevin

Nicole and Lurlyn said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY COLE! Love ya!
~Nicole

Josh and Amber said...

Kenzie, I'm so glad you added me on facebook and I see you have a blog page. I love blogging!! I'm going to add you to mine if you don't mind. And you can check mine out too. It's joshandamberhammond.blogspot.com! I had no idea you were married and have a kid and another on the way! Congratulations! I'm glad to see your doing great! It's been a long time!