

I just thought I would add a couple of pictures and a video of what Liam has been up to. First thing in the morning he and Cole get up and play dinosaurs. They crawl around on their hands and knees chasing our dog Joey and growling like crazy! Then he plays and as many of you know he will only take naps in his high chair. Try as I might he will not fall asleep anywhere else! This is is latest falling asleep position. Doesn't look comfortable to me, but he slept great! Lastly, whenever he is not playing with Dad, sleeping or eating he loves to do "Itsy Bitsy Spider"! His favorite part is washing the spider out, so he usually does that most of the time! He is such a wonderful little boy and we are so grateful for his loving personality, his sweet smile and his hugs and kisses!
4 comments:
He is a performer, isn't he? He loves a camera! What a cute boy!
What a cute video! His eyes got real big to wash the spider away.
How funny that Liam sleeps in his high chair like that! Try as I might I can't get my girls to sleep anywhere but their beds or the car. There are times I wish I could get them to fall asleep somewhere else, but oh well.
I love that you have a blog!! My little collection of blog friends is growing! When I first started it was really sad to see just 2 families! He is so cute! I can't believe that he can sleep like that! But at least he takes a nap!!
Post a Comment