Liam's new favorite thing to do it make animal noises. We thought he only knew dog and snake, but it turns out he also knows pig! I don't recall teaching that one to him, but he sure can do it well! He doesn't quite have the right noise for the dolphin yet, it sounds more like a lion, but when he gets going with it he doesn't want to stop! What a joy our little Lemur is!
2 comments:
I love that look when he completes his animal noises ... "I am so smart, and look who noticed!" Probably 75% of the time it's mom that's noticing ... no wonder he loves you so much! Happy Mother's Day!
he is good at the pig noise. The dolphin video is too cute! It's so funny how I feel like Aubriana is growing up too fast but then I love all the fun stuff they do when they get bigger.
Post a Comment