Wednesday, June 11, 2008

It's a girl!




Today was our ultrasound appointment, and we got the happy news that we are having a girl! We are very excited to have a little girl in our home. My due date is October 20th, and they told us that everything looks perfect! It's always reassuring to have them look the baby carefully over and then tell you it all looks good. We had to try four times to see her gender, but when we finally got it we were told she is definitely a girl! I tried to get the pictures on, but we don't have a scanner and my picture of the picture isn't so great. I will try to get a better one posted, but for the time being here she is!

14 comments:

Margaret said...

Yeah!! Suzanne is with Kelsie so she will probably know before I can tell her. They still don't have their internet going but she is going to be so excited. Congratulations!!!

Heather said...

Congratulations! Girls are so much fun--I happen to know!

Kylene said...

Hooray!! Girls are sooo much fun! I am so happy for you guys. I'm sure Liam will be a great BIG brother to her and a great little "helper" for you.`;) Two definitely puts a twist on things... :)

Paula said...

You can start telling Liam to tell you where his Baby Sister is now! A new word for him to understand. Such happy news!

Josh and Amber said...

YEAH!! Congrats!

Nicole and Lurlyn said...

That is so exciting! Congratulations! Oh and I hope she has curly hair like you McKenzie. She will be absolutely adorable!

Emily said...

We are so exited for you guys. The ultrasound picture turned out so good. Thanks for sharing your exciting news!

The Hegsted Family said...

Hooray! That is such an exciting appointment, to go to the ultrasound and find out if it's a boy or girl. We're very excited for you. Congratulations on the fabulous news! We're also very happy that everything looks well with the baby. That's always a load off to know that things are going okay inside.

Andersen said...

Honestly, congrats but good luck. I hear girls are more then sugar and spicy. They are pink, white, yellow, lacy, frilly, barbies, tea party, so many choices of clothes and shoes ahhhhhh. Having a boy is nice, less expensive and tough as nails... Good luck!

Brittney said...

Congrats!!! That is so exciting! You are going to have so much fun dressing her up! I bet Liam will just love her! I am so excited for you guys!

Brian said...

Congrats you two. I stumbled across your blog and oh how times have changed. Check out our blog sometime, brianandkellyhenry.blogspot.com

Savannah said...

Oh Mckenzie I'm so excited for you! I love little girls. You're going to have so much fun! congratulations!

Stephanie said...

A little girl will be so much fun! Liam will be such a great older brother. How exciting. What a great picture too.

Melissa said...

Congrats you guys! How fun to have a baby to put in pretty dresses and cute bows!