Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Fathers Day!

Grandpa Gordon, McKenzie and Cole
Liam and Dad eating breakfast in the morning! Liam sits so patiently and folds his arms while they eat. What a great bonding time!
Liam and Grandpa Tad
McKenzie and Grandpa Rick



We just wanted to wish all the fathers a Happy Fathers Day! I would especially like to thank those wonderful fathers in our lives. We love you Grandpa Rick, Grandpa Tad and Grandpa Gordon! Liam and I would especially like to wish Cole a Happy Fathers Day! We love him so much and are so thankful for all the many hours he puts in to support us, and all the help and love he gives us. Liam gets so excited when dad gets home! They eat breakfast together each morning, and are always playing and running whenever Cole is home. We love all you wonderful fathers!

2 comments:

Kylene said...

Very cute pic's! Your wedding pic's are gorgeous.

We missed you guys last night. We'll have to get together again sometime this summer! :)

Savannah said...

Hey Kenzie- I tagged you on my blog. Hope you don't mind. I didn't know who else might have something as interesting to say! :) Happy Late Father's Day, Cole!