
His hair is getting longer, so I put some gel in it and blew it dry for him. He looked in the mirror and started laughing at his funky hair. It didn't last for very long but he enjoyed it.
As many of you know Liam has been signing his own version of the word please by patting his chest with his hands. I have been attempting to get him to actually say the word, by moving his mouth while I say it. I put my finger on his bottom lip and move it while I say the word. It has taken a while, but he has caught on and now says please by placing his finger on his chin and attempting to say the word. I think it is really cute! At the beginning and end of this video he thought I was taking a picture, so he had his cheesy grin out in full force!
5 comments:
Yes, very cute! Worth waiting for ... hope he is happy with hanging out with Grandma tomorrow and shares that cheesy grin a lot!
His new smile is so cute! What a cheese!! And his "please" is so cute!
His "please" really is definately darling. I love the videos.
That is so cute! It's so much fun to see them become little boys but it is also really sad! It's funny that he puts his finger on his chin when he says please! Cute kid!!!
Oh my goodness, he is so cute! I can't believe how much he is growing up. He's such a little, or big boy! I love how he knows just what to do in front of a camera. I need to train Whitney to do that!
Post a Comment