We all know that kids need structure and usually work best off of a set routine. We try to keep Liam's schedule normal and he has decided to add a few of his favorite things into the mix. Last night we had just finished dinner. Cole had gotten home late-ish and Liam was sitting in his high chair acting very sleepy. He wanted to get down and when I set him on the floor he ran to the dining room table and began to run around it while yelling. He and Cole do this often but I didn't think that he would because he was so tired, but he knew he needed to keep his routine! So now, every night between dinner and bedtime you can find Cole and Liam in our dining room, running around yelling, and having a great time! I love to sit and watch my two boys having fun and am so lucky to have such a happy family!
2 comments:
Which little boy is having the most fun? The daddy? or the smaller one?
Hey I love your guys' blog. We have one too! You should check it out. I hope all is well.
Kelli (Mitchell) Manwaring
jaredkelli.blogspot.com
Post a Comment