



I was loading pictures onto our computer from the camera and thought to myself what good is it to take all these pictures if I don't share them? So, I decided to pick out a few of my favorites to post. The top picture is Liam's tribute to his Aunt Krissa. She is always taking "surprised" look pictures and Liam wanted to be like her! The next picture is of Liam's pot belly. I just think it is so cute! The other two pictures were taken from our dining room window. I looked out and saw this hawk sitting there. I was so excited to get a good picture of it flying! I noticed later that there were two hawks chasing one another around. It's so fun to live in an area where we can see all kinds of animals!
2 comments:
Great pictures of the hawk, thats awesome you had your camera in time! Liam is adorable. I love all your pictures.
Your pictures of the hawk reminds me just how much I HATE living in town. I'm so jealous!
Post a Comment