

This winter has been more severe than any that we have had for quite a while and we have done well in it...until yesterday! I was leaving our house and got stuck in the driveway! I thought for sure I could dig myself out and be on my way but after trying for a while I realized that I wouldn't be getting out so my dad came down on a tractor and pushed me out! Cole got a good chuckle out of it when I told him. This morning Cole went to work and had been gone for about 3 minutes and then called to tell me that he had gotten stuck just down our road. I took him a shovel and some ice melt and after a half an hour he got himself out! He was stuck worse than I was but it made me happy to know I'm not the only one who got stuck! I don't know if you can really see it in the pictures, but this drift was in front of our garage and was about 3 feet high. It took Cole 45 minutes to shovel it out! Hopefully the wind dies down for a while so it won't drift so hard!
No comments:
Post a Comment