


Liam has been sick for the past week and hasn't really been too happy. Yesterday afternoon I put his blanket on his head (which ususally doesn't make him very happy) and he loved it! He walked around for a long time with it on his head just happy to be playing and having fun! I even got a video of him calling Cole. I had told Cole that Liam would walk around with his phone talking to dad all day. Cole didn't believe that he actually said "Hello" "Goodbye" and "Dad" but I got proof and Cole loved it! Liam just keeps growing up!
2 comments:
How cute! Tim & I got a chuckled when he said hello. That was too precious. Don't you just love these camera's where you can capture a little video on it? :)
Great set up for your blog! I have five children of whom I am proud, I can tell you both feel the same towards your child.
Thanks for the viewing fun!
Dave at http://ahealthyopinion.blogspot.com
Post a Comment