

Liam decided today that he thinks Relief Society presidency meetings are boring. So boring that even though he was in his own house with his own toys he couldn't stand it and fell asleep on the floor next to the table. He has never done that before, and with the way he has been wanting to avoid naps I was pleasantly surprised!
3 comments:
He is so adorable! I hear ya on Relief Society. There are a few 1 year olds that can't last a whole hour in there. I feel for the mothers and then I remember that I will be there soon too. :) Gotta love it!
Oh, he is so cute ... Something about a sleeping little boy just makes my heart happy!
Doesn't it just make you want to sing a song (but you can't because it will wake him up) when you see your little boy dreaming on the floor. That's so cute!
Post a Comment