Today Liam was reading Hop on Pop to Cole. He had been reading for quite some time before I got the camera out, and I had to hide the camera from him. He has decided that when the camera comes out he should stop doing cute things and just sit there. So, you can't see his face, but he read to Cole for a long time. What a smart little boy we have! Reading at 17 months! Just kidding, but if you listen it almost sounds like he is saying Hop on Pop!
3 comments:
Tim and I got a good giggle out this video. He is too cute! Aubriana has figured out the camera thing too.
This is so fun! You capture the cutest moments in your video clips. I love it!
He's a genius! How cute! Isaac and I were watching and enjoying the video clips this morning. Isaac LOVES the Lemur the lion picture. He giggled and said, "He's a Tiger, Mom." Then when I tried to scroll down, he said, "No, I want to watch the tiger!" We miss you guys! We love the videos! Keep 'em coming.
Post a Comment