Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Candy!



Every year at my parent's house when the Easter Bunny comes he "spills" candy and eggs all over the front room and then the kids are allowed to run free and pick it all up. Well Liam ran in and skipped most of the eggs and just started picking up candy and shoving it in his mouth as fast as he could! Needless to say he didn't get much in his bag, but I really don't think he minded too much... My brother Avery dressed up as a bunny and ran outside and kept jumping up in front of the windows. Jaxon was a little nervous and Liam was terrified, but after Avery took off the mask Jaxon walked around saying "It's just Avery, It's just Avery", trying to reassure everyone, or maybe just himself, that it really was okay.

3 comments:

Paula said...

Sounds like Liam had fun for the first time he really did the 'finding' himself! Last year he was just a little small I guess. Love that boy!

Savannah said...

Hey Kenzie! Thanks for letting me know about your blog. Liam's a dear. Hope everythings going well for you guys!

The Hegsted Family said...

So cute! I bet that was pretty fun to have Avery dressed as a bunny. I think I'll use the idea of the Easter bunny spilling stuff all over the floor next year. I think it's a great idea. Happy Easter to you! We sure miss you guys!