I haven't posted anything on my blog for a month or two so I thought I would do a quick recap. In August we went to Hogle Zoo and the 'This is the Place' monument. In September we went to Mesa Falls over Labor day and stopped to feed the fish at warm river. We also went to Tautphus Park Zoo in Idaho Falls and the splash park in Rexburg. Oh, and Liam has developed a love of dinosaurs. In this picture he is a stegosaurus!

On the slide at Tautphus Park.

Whitney, Isaac, Liam and Annie at the zoo!

Annie at the zoo.

Liam and Cole walking at Mesa Falls.

At Mesa Falls.

Liam at 'This is the Place'.

McKenzie and Liam at the zoo eating ice cream!

Liam and Cole pretending to be in the Prairie Dog village.

Hogle Zoo!
3 comments:
I love how much fun you all have!
That's cute.
Good efforts. All the best for future posts. I have bookmarked you. Well done. I read and like this post. Thanks.
escort services delhi
escort services delhi
Post a Comment