Our little girl is one! What a wonderful little girl she is! I can't believe it has been a year since she arrived but it has been such a wonderful year! Annie is so happy and fun. She crawls like an inchworm, that explains the choice in birthday cakes, and can get pretty much anywhere she wants to. She always wakes up in the morning with a big smile on her face and is so excited to see us. She loves to be teased by her dad and likes to tease back. She loves Liam and the two of them play so well together. Our lives would not be complete without her. We love you Annie! Sorry the pictures are in reverse order!
I can't believe she is one too! I remember when you were posting pictures of when she was born! It's is so crazy how quickly time goes! she looks just like Liam! Cutest little thing ever! Good job on the cake it was super cute!!
9 comments:
Annie enjoyed her special day! So cute!
I can't believe she is a year! Happy Birthday Annie! This post is so adorable. She is such a pretty baby. I love the cake too. Good job McKenzie!
That's a pretty amazing cake Kenzie!!
I can't believe she is one too! I remember when you were posting pictures of when she was born! It's is so crazy how quickly time goes! she looks just like Liam! Cutest little thing ever! Good job on the cake it was super cute!!
Happy birthday Annie! She is such a sweetheart! I can't believe she's one!
Happy birthday to your baby. wow how fast the years go by.
Time flys by when you're having fun! Happy Birthday to sweet Annie! Good job on the cake!
looks like she made short work of that cake! She's such a big girl now!
Very cute and sweet little girl.
Post a Comment