Wednesday, October 21, 2009

He's Our Lemur!

Liam had his birthday last week and I thought I would share a little about him. His current obsession is dinosarus. He loves to play with them and read about them. He likes to wear clothes with dinosaurs on them and he likes to "ROAR!" at anyone and everyone. Every morning when he wakes up the first thing he does is run in to where Cole is and roar at him as loud as he can. He is learning so much! He know's his ABC's and can recognize almost every letter. He is talking so much and carrying on conversations. He loves to sing and give hugs. His favorite thing to eat is oatmeal. Liam is such a loving and sweet child and is very concerned whenever anyone is hurt or sad. He loves to go to preschool and nursery (FINALLY!) and loves to play with cousins and visit family. He is such a wonderful little boy and we are so blessed to have him in our family! It is so fun to watch him learn and grow. We love you Liam!

Liam's stegosaurus cake.


The birthday boy!



Blowing out the candles!


Annie enjoying part of Liam's birthday spoils!



This is Liam opening a gift on his birthday. I love the fact that the first thing he wanted to do was share! We love this boy!

7 comments:

Brittney said...

Happy birthday!! Dinosaurs are so great for boys! He looks so happy!! Great job on the cake mom!!!

The Goodwins said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Goodwins said...

Happy Birthday Liam! Good job the birthday cake Kenzie! You have quite the talent!

The Hegsted Family said...

So cute! Happy birthday Liam! What a great cousin he is! Our kiddos just LOVE him! What a great cake, too! You need to give me lessons.

Nicole and Lurlyn said...

Oh my gosh, he is adorable and so sweet! I wish Aubri would want to share her toys. Man! What an awesome cake and Happy Birthday Liam!

Judy said...

Hey~ I got a Christmas letter from Riley and I was asking about you. He gave me your site. Your kids are so cute. You have a beautiful family.

Judy Brammer

maryjohin said...




The best choice is to wear ugg boots outlet in cold winter