The next week I took Annie to the doctor for her 9 month check up. I had thought she was getting bigger, but she had grown .3 inches and lost half a pound in 3 months. She has been on solid foods for quite a while and doesn't look like she is starving, but the doctor told me to feed her more and come back for a weight check in a month. Speaking of her eating, this is how she looks when she is eating. We have lovingly named it her 'Hippo Mouth'. Her two bottom teeth and the way she opens it so WIDE make it seem like a hippo.


I thought she ate all day before, and now she really eats a lot. I guess we'll see how she is in another week or two!
Last weekend we went to Washington to visit Cole's brother Shaun and his wonderful family. They have a new little baby, and we went for his blessing. Here are the pictures of that trip! Tad, Paula, Krissa, Jenna and her boyfriend Stephen were able to visit at the same time and we had fun going to the Point Defiance Zoo, and to Vashon Island and just enjoying a vacation! Cole and the kids and I stopped and stayed in Missoula, Montana and visited the Children's Museum. The had lots of fun exhibits and activities. It was a great little vacation for us. We have spent the last week recovering and are almost back to normal! Liam and Annie both love to swim in the pool. I think we will be doing a lot more of that!


4 comments:
I feel the same way I haven't really blogged all summer long! Oh my goodness! Annie looks so much like Liam now! I never thought they looked a ton alike but those pictures you can see it!! Their such cuties!!
I love the Hippo Mouth! How did you train her so well? My kids won't open their mouths more than a sliver, and food dribbles all down their chins. You'll have to give me some tips!
It's Healthy to Have a Dog
People who walk their own dogs get more exercise.
Coach Bags
Coach Outlet
Coach online
cheap Coach purses
So that's why the say a dog is a man's best friend!
Your pet just might make you healthier, according to a new study from Michigan State University. People who owned and walked their dogs are 34 percent more likely to get enough physical exercise.
You have A Bueatiful Family!
Post a Comment