Saturday, October 18, 2008

Party Time!

Monday was Liam's birthday and we had a party for him on Monday night. He was very excited to open presents and eat cake! It is always fun to get together and party! Here are some pictures from the night.



Liam was a little timid opening gifts at first, not because he didn't want them, but because they were wrapped in TRUCK wrapping paper!

Liam and his new loader shirt!


Liam was showing Cole how his new alphabet game works.


You can't see the it but Liam is looking at his "Big Truck Book". Think he likes it?


Liam LOVES anything to do with tractors, trucks or any heavy equipment. I made him this tractor cake (thanks mom for the help!) with a trailer full of "bales". Liam LOVED it! We sang and he blew out the candles and then I took it to cut it up and serve it. As I was leaving the room I heard a horrible scream with a "Tractor! Baler!" cry! Liam loves cake and ice cream, but he considered this too good to eat!
It doesn't look like Liam was the only one having a good time! Krissa Cole and Jenna seemed to be having a blast!

I think Liam and Jaxon had too much cake and ice cream! Talk about a sugar high! Liam has recently decided that jumping is his new favorite thing. He jumps out of bed first thing in the morning and jumps in to bed last thing at night. It is so fun to watch him grow!


Oh, and I thought I should add in a picture of Annie. We are so glad that she was at the party on the outside, and not still waiting to come! Thanks for the picture Krissa and Paula!

5 comments:

Paula said...

I've been watching for the party pictures all week! Glad to see the picture of the tractor cake, and all the other fun stuff from the party.

Josh and Amber said...

That cake was awesome! You did an amazing job! Looks like he had a great party!!

Kylene said...

Happy Birthday Liam! You had the coolest cake ever!

The Hegsted Family said...

Wow! That's the fanciest birthday cake I've ever seen. What a fun birthday party. Happy birthday, Liam! We love you guys!

Melissa said...

I can't believe that cake! I get overwhelmed just thinking of how you made it! Well, done!