Can you believe it!? Liam is now two! I guess it shouldn't be that big of a shock to me because we do have little Annie so Liam had to grow up sometime! I cannot believe how much he has grown up just over the last week! I know that even his hair has started growing more. He is just getting so big!

He has a new love...Peanut Butter. He wants "butter" on EVERYTHING. Bananas, apples, rolls, pickles...everything he eats!

(I showed him this picture and asked "Who is that?" and he started asking for butter!)
He truly does make everything better in our lives. There is nothing quite like a hug and kiss from our little Lemur! He has started talking more and more and most of it I can actually understand! Another new obsession of his is lining things up in rows. He is always taking his cars and trucks and tractors and putting them in rows. Then he will move them to a different room and do the same thing!

His last new obsession is my favorite. He LOVES Annie! He is always wanting to hold her and get her blanket and binky for her. Whenever we see people he makes sure to point out Annie to them. He is doing very well adapting to his new sister! In short, this is how he feels about going from being an only child to a big brother.

We truly love Liam so much and are so happy to have him in our lives. We love you Liam!

Oh how this picture makes me cry such happy tears! I just love my little family!
6 comments:
Congratulations on your baby girl! She is beautiful!! And Liam is going to be such a good big brother!
You're right! Those pictures do bring happy tears! What a wonderful boy Liam is, and what a blessed, happy family.
So cute! Liam is such a sweetheart! I love watching families in those special moments that you want to take a picture of in your heart and always remember.
Congrats on your new baby girl! Your family is beautiful!
What a cute post! Happy Birthday Liam! Family is priceless.
Fabulous pictures. I love reading about your family!
Post a Comment