We did it! We packed up our stuff and hauled it to our new house! We have offically moved!


It has been a few weeks, and we have been busy trying to get settled in. Liam had a harder time with the move than I had anticipated. He became even more clingy, and very posessive of his things. It was so cute/sad when we packed up the trailer. My dad took his big tub of animal crackers and put them in the trailer and closed it up. Liam stood at the window of our old house crying "Crackers!" so desperately! He was so excited when we opened the trailer an hour later and saw them there! It has taken a few weeks, but I think he is finally getting settled.
Here he is making himself at home...

And this is what happened when he realized he can get in the pantry! Powdered milk mountains!

Annie has been her usual happy self, aside from a few teething days (she finally has 1 tooth!) and is always so sweet. She is just about sitting on her own too!

Three of the four happy people living in our new house.

And me. I am happy too! I have been accused of not putting enough pictures of myself on here but I am usually the one behind the camera.

I was so excited to find these growing in one of our flower beds!


Liam loves hanging out with Cole when he is home, and is so excited that dad got a new toy for them both to play on!

Like father, like son.

Our storage room is one of my favorite rooms in the house. It is wonderful to have room and organization! Now I just need to fill the empty spots on the shelves!


Hopefully our new garden will help fill up the empty space in the storage room later this fall. We haven't planted it yet, but we have started getting it ready.

Last week I went to a garage sale and found this racetrack for Liam. I waited until he had been in bed for an hour that night and then got it out and Cole and I put it together to make sure it worked. We had been playing around with it for about 5 minutes when I looked up to find Liam standing next to me with a completely awestruck and excited look on his face! Cole and I just laughed at the guilty feeling we had for being caught red handed! Liam loves it!
11 comments:
Oh my goodness! You guys have been so busy! What exciting changes have taken place. I can't wait to come visit you in your new house. I've been wondering when the moving and stuff actually took place. I am totally admiring your huge garden space and the storage room to put all your food storage. They don't build houses like that here in western Washington (with storage space). I'm so happy for you guys. Annie is growing up so much! It looks like her hair is coming in a lot. She is such a cutie. I'm glad Liam got his crackers back. I'm sure after that he figured moving isn't that bad after all.--Krissy
Wow! I love the storage room, you sure are busy canning in the Fall if you have that much! Love the new house! I hope Annie is being good about teething, Mason obviously hates it.
Great house! I'm in awe at your storage room! You are one busy lady doing all that canning. I love all the pictures, the kids are getting so big and still adorable!!!
Love the update. I am so not prejudiced ... but I think Liam and Annie are the cutest! And I think their parents seem to be the happiest people I know.
Congratulations on a successful move! And I must say, I am totally impressed with the space on your shelves in the storage room that ARE covered! Looks like you've got a good head start!
Yay for the move and storage rooms that you just like to look at! By the way, that's a great picture of you Kenzie!
One of the biggest reasons why i have hated moving so much is what it does to the kids. it has always been hard every time.
it looks like a great house i hope someday i can have a house with a garage and a yard. maybe someday my wish will come true.
One of the biggest reasons why i have hated moving so much is what it does to the kids. it has always been hard every time.
it looks like a great house i hope someday i can have a house with a garage and a yard. maybe someday my wish will come true.
Hi McKenzie!
This is MeriBeth! YOur kids are so cute!
Congratulations! How fun, the new house looks great. I'm especially jealous of your huge yard. And i love the racetrack story!
How exciting to be moved into your new house!!! It looks awesome! I miss those big yards in Idaho...and the storage rooms!
Post a Comment