Monday, April 20, 2009

Boxes and Boxes

The time is coming fast! We moved our closing date up a week so we are moving on Friday! Our house is just east of Rigby, and it is a 5 bedroom 3 bathroom home on 1 acre. We are so excited to have found a house with a finished basement and a yard put in that was in our price range. I have spent the past week packing and am getting closer to being done with every box I pack! Liam has been a little nervous about all the boxes that are being packed and stacked in the front room. He is trying hard to be helpful, but I think he is really confused! I explained to him that we were going to put the boxes in a trailer and take them to our new house. He keeps asking if his Grandmas and Beth (our AWESOME realtor) are going to be there too? He has a box that he has been dragging around the house putting things in, and then taking them out. Mostly he just likes to sit in it. He found the sharpie and a tag today and was trying to help write labels for me. Now I am wondering what the best way to get permanent marker out of a white shirt is...
Here are some pictures I have taken recently. Enjoy!
Annie being her happy self, though she just got her first tooth in!


Liam hunting for Easter eggs on our lawn.


Liam showing off his great Easter finds! The movie he got was Bolt, and every time someone asks him what he got for Easter he gets wide eyes and reverently, though fervently, says "Bolt!" like it is the greatest thing ever!


Liam and Cole got themselves all packed!


Liam and Annie happy to be sitting in a box. We are so excited for our move!

5 comments:

Rachel said...

congrats on the new house! That is so exciting!! It sounds like you found everything you were looking for. I can't believe how much older Annie is looking! Babies change so much month to month. Good luck with the moving!

Sarah said...

You're right, that picture with Liam and Annie all packed up and smiling is the cutest! I think Jaxon finally realizes that you guys are moving to a new house close by and is so excited that we can walk to your house again! (Sammi is too, I'm sure of it)

Paula said...

Yes, be sure to pack the kids and bring them to the new house! They are your best treasures after all!

Andersen said...

packing and cardboard i think those two words are used way too much from my mouth. good luck with it all. no fun.

Savannah said...

I can't wait to see pictures of your new house. I demand details on every aspect of it all! :)