Sunday, April 5, 2009

Mean Mom!


Maybe I am mean for making my daughter cry, but I couldn't get over the new face she has started pulling. I find it adorable and hilarious!

Oh and by the way we are moving the end of April! We are buying a house just east of Rigby, two houses away from my brother Riley and his wife Sarah, and are very excited! I'll get pictures and more info posted later.

5 comments:

Paula said...

There must needs be opposition in all things I suppose ... a few tears to go with all the smiles. Cute girl is cute whether she's smiling or crying!

The Hegsted Family said...

Okay, that is such an adorable face! What a sweetheart! She reminds me of Whitney sometimes, if you do something little, she's just so tender hearted and acts like her little heart is broken. Of course, she forgets after a minute or two and is very forgiving. About your house, CONGRATULATIONS! That is very exciting news! I can't wait to see pictures and get details. Paula told me a little bit about it and it sounds perfect and beautiful! We're very happy for you guys!

The Goodwins said...

That's so cute! Gotta love the sad face and the puckered lower lip! Congrats on buying a house, it's the best time to do it!

Sarah said...

Oh that Annie is just adorable! We are excited to have you guys all the more closer - how fun will that be for those kids of ours!

Savannah said...

Very cute! So how far from your current house is your new house going to be? Why are you moving? Is it bigger? To be closer to family? We need info here! ;)