Aren't kids just great? There are some days that are harder than others, but when I watch this it brings tears to my eyes and makes me realize how lucky I am to be a mom!
Here are my two boys relaxing together.
And then there is this cute girl. My life is great!
9 comments:
Yes, your life is great! Thanks for sharing them with us!!! Love you all! I hope Liam will sing for us when he comes.
Yay for cute kids! Annie looks just like you and Liam looks like Cole. :-)
That video is so stinkin cute!
Love the video!! Liam is so smart.
That's so cute! Liam has such a sweet little voice!
Oh your kids are SOO cute! We need to get together before Tyler leaves.
Those are some great pictures! Love that little singing voice of Liam's!
Ahh... that really is darling!
The singing is so cute. Reve is now just learning some songs and it is so fun when he should be napping and your hear words from the songs.
Post a Comment