Thursday, February 26, 2009

Kung Fu Lemur

Liam recently found this hat, his sunglasses and his monkey leash and thought it would be a great look. As I looked at the picture later I was reminded of a line from Kung Fu Panda, "There is no charge for awesomeness, or attractiveness." I thought it fit the picture! Our very own Kung Fu Lemur!



The really cute boy underneath it all!



Then we had a 'Lemur in the box' when Liam discovered how fun it is to hide in a box, yell his name over and over, and then pop out like he was such a great find!



He is such a happy little boy!



And we can't forget Annie, our gloriously happy little girl!

3 comments:

Paula said...

Isn't that just darling. Doesn't look like anyone minds the winter weather at your house! Love those little smiles!

Sarah said...

I love that dress-up! He needs to come over and play "incredibles" with Jaxon. And Annie, what a babe!

Andersen said...

Your kids are so happy all of the time. I am jealous.