I took pictures of Liam and Annie yesterday and I am excited about how they turned out! Last time I took Liam to get his pictures taken professionally he screamed for 20 minutes, and the photographer asked me to come back another time. I decided to just take them myself, and they turned out good enough for me. Now I just can't decide which to print off! Sorry, there are a ton of them!
Wow! All of them are great! You may just have to do a collage sort of thing. I definately prefer pictures taken in a more natural setting than the professional ones (we have had our own nightmareish experience at a studio).
Hey Senior! Remember me? Teisha Welch? remember when we would say that to eachother cuz we were so excited to be seniors? Well,I think your kids are soooo cute! Check out my blog at teishahall.blogspot.com
6 comments:
The pictures are adorable! I love love Liam's smile1
Wow! All of them are great! You may just have to do a collage sort of thing. I definately prefer pictures taken in a more natural setting than the professional ones (we have had our own nightmareish experience at a studio).
They are ALL adorble! I don't envy the decision your gonna have to make. :)
You did such a good job with these ... kids and photos! ;o) LOL Love them!
Oh, they are so cute!! I love the ones of the two of them together. Their little smiles are darling!
Hey Senior! Remember me? Teisha Welch? remember when we would say that to eachother cuz we were so excited to be seniors? Well,I think your kids are soooo cute! Check out my blog at teishahall.blogspot.com
Post a Comment