Cole and I have been working with Liam on saying please and thank you. We started out making the sign language sign for it while saying the word and now just remind him to say it. He has gotten really good at saying please whenever he wants anything by using his own little sign. We try to get him to say the word, but he would much rather do it his own way. Most of the time his please is so adorable that he usually ends up with whatever it is he is asking for. We usually have to remind him to say thank you, but sometimes he does it on his own. It is so fun to see him grow and develop!
4 comments:
He is such a sweet boy! His Grandma Paula and Grandpa Tad LOVE him!
What a smarty! I'm impressed with the sign language. Thats pretty cool.
Cole, I can't believe you're a dad! your kid is pretty dang cute, I must say. I was clicking down the links of Kelli's blog and I found you. Pretty sweet. It looks like things are going great for you. Come visit me at my blog sometime and we can be blogging buddies. (This is the old Christina Maas - now it's McLauchlin) www.myfinestlife.blogspot.com
That was very sweet. Don't you just love their high little voices?
Post a Comment